These keto fat bombs are packed with delicious chocolate and coconut and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt.
Two fat bombs are only 165 calories and 1.4 g net carbs!
The combination of simple ingredients like coconut, keto-friendly sweetener, and sugar-free chocolate make for a delicious treat when you’re feeling the afternoon hunger pangs.
The original recipe is from the Southern Keto Cookbook by Natasha Newton. Natasha’s cookbook helped Aaron and I begin and stick with our keto journey last year. Her recipes are super easy to make, and they remind me of my mom’s Louisiana dishes growing up. If you don’t know where to start with keto, buy her book. It’s a perfect gift for ketogenic friends and family too. We bought this for my future MIL for Christmas, and she’s enjoyed it too. My cousin and girlfriend also love this cookbook!
This recipe also takes little time to make which is one of the reasons why I love it so much. Some days I don’t feel like messing the kitchen and I need to have low carb snacks ready so I don’t break keto, and these fat bombs do the trick. I love eating these as a dessert or afternoon snack!
Keto Almond Joy Fat Bombs
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (plus extra for garnish)
- 8 almonds (optional for garnish)
- Using a microwaveable bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 20 second increments, stirring after each time until melted
- Add the butter and stir until melted
- Mix in the coconut flakes until well blended
- Pour the mixture into 8 candy molds or cupcake molds
- Add one almond to the top of each fat bomb and freeze for two hours.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week