Keto Dark Chocolate Rasberry Truffles
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup swerve confectioners sweetener
- 2 tsp unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp raspberry extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp swerve confectioners sweetener
- 1 ounce unsweeteened chocolate (I use lilys)
- 1 tsp rapberry extract
- Mix the cream cheese and sweetener in a bowl using a hand and kitchenaid mixer until smooth.
- Remove 2 tbsp of the sweeteened cream cheese and place in a small bowl for white topping. Add 2 teaspoons of cashew milk to the small bowl to thin the topping. Transfer the white topping to a piping bag or ziplock bag and place in the fridge.
- Beat the cocoa powder and raspberry extract into the sweetened cream cheese on high speed until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for three hours or overnight.
- Using a mini ice cream scooper, scoop 1 inch balls of the chocolate mixture onto a serving platter.
- Cut a tiny hole in the piping bag and drizzle each truffle with the topping. Place the truffles back in the fridge and make the chocolate topping.
- Place the cream, sweetener, and chopped chocolate in a heat-safe bowl over simmering water. Heat on low and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in extract.
- Use a spoon to drizzle each truffle with the chocolate topping.
- Serve chilled. Truffles stay good for up to 4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!!!
Nutritional Information (1 truffle per serving) Calories: 116 Fat: 11 g Protein: 2 grams Carbs: 2 grams Fiber: 1 gram Net Carbs: 1 gram